The Constant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted

3 posters

Go down

Wanted Empty Wanted

Post  Nimrod Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:17 pm

This is really getting a lot of mixed reviews, but honestly... I'd go back and see this movie again while it's in theaters.

Yeah, it's completely ridiculous. The plot isn't going to get it any awards. No, you can't take one second of it seriously. But I found it extremely entertaining (and I'm not slavering over Jolie). There's this gun fight sequence towards the end that made me want to rewind and rewatch it ten times over. Not even five minutes into the movie I was laughing due to the crazy assassin hijinks and over the top bloodshed. Call me twisted. Wink

I don't know how closely it sticks to the graphic novel, but I don't care. It's a fun movie. If you liked the Transporter or Crank, you'd probably dig this. It doesn't drag.
Nimrod
Nimrod
Admin

http://www.paragonsconstant.com

Back to top Go down

Wanted Empty Re: Wanted

Post  Machine Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:54 am

I shall take your advice and look at it, hopefully the wacky hijinks aren't too bad. I saw a few things in a trailer involving spinning/flipping cars that seemed a bit odd.
Machine
Machine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimrod Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:13 am

By no stretch of the imagination is it "possible" heh heh. It's definitely out there, but pretty entertaining. The characters are pretty awesome, too.

You'll probably never hear Morgan Freeman say "Shoot this motherfucker!" again.
Nimrod
Nimrod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimrod Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:16 pm

I don't know how I did it, but I royally screwed up your post and deleted it, Tex... sorry!

But quite honestly, there isn't a lot of dual-pistoling or black. It's pretty casual. Very Happy But... hey, obviously not everyone is finding it as entertaining as I did. If you find shooting bullets out of the air *not* amusing, don't go see this.

And as far as that *attitude* goes... I don't think there were many of those wall-leaning jaded and cool types in the movie. The protagonist is a pushover geek. The movie doesn't revolve around Jolie.
Nimrod
Nimrod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  undeadtexan Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:27 pm

well cool then Cool

from the trailers I saw it seemed like that type of movie. btw don't go see the love guru or the happening. both stole equal parts of my life and soul, which I will never get back. it's pathetic what women can talk us men into watching Rolling Eyes
undeadtexan
undeadtexan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum