The Constant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Knight

3 posters

Go down

The Dark Knight Empty The Dark Knight

Post  Machine Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:19 pm

Saw this a night or two ago, it is just incredible. It's definitely in my list of "awesome movies".

Heath Ledger was just insanely good as the Joker, emphasis on the insane Cool All the talk of Oscar worthy I have to support, even if it's just a nomination; he still deserves it.
Aaron Eckhart is also pretty darn good as Harvey Dent, all of the actors in this did a good job but it's only disappointing that Heath has passed away.

The movie overall was excellent, it still manages to play off everything that happens as realistic, similar to the first movie. To an extent at least. It still maintains the same morality issues that come up in the first, but adds a new view point on them.

So overall, I say go see it Razz
Machine
Machine
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight Empty Re: The Dark Knight

Post  Nimrod Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:46 pm

Yeah, I just saw it and I have to say that I was blown away. Heath Ledger really does steal the show... their portrayal of the Joker is just... I'm at a loss for words to describe it. It was *perfect*. And the story was so amazing. I see now how people said it was one of the best *crime* movies they'd ever seen... You just don't see comic movies with this kind of a story very often.

And on top of that, I saw the trailers for [click->]WATCHMEN[<-click], The Day the Earth Stood Still, Tropic Thunder, and Terminator: Salvation.

Talk about a helluva line-up of movies I want to see! I think the next Terminator and Watchmen are still at the top of my list though.

<strikes Dark Knight off>

I'm seriously thinking I'm going to go see it again this weekend. It was *that* damned good.
Nimrod
Nimrod
Admin

http://www.paragonsconstant.com

Back to top Go down

Post  undeadtexan Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:07 pm

I went to see the movie last night. the theater sucked. sound messed up 3 times. big overhead lights came back on. and the best part, a power outage with 10 minutes left in the movie. we waited till the electricity came back on and they resumed the movie. all that aside, the movie was pretty awesome cheers

I think all those things in the theater were experiments into the human psyche lol!
undeadtexan
undeadtexan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum