The Constant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instant Messengers?

3 posters

Go down

Instant Messengers? Empty Instant Messengers?

Post  Nimrod Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:46 am

I know people use em! Heh heh... Any chance we can get everyone on one?

AIM? I know a few use that. I have a neglected account of my own... I used to practically live on AOL IM before MMO's... heh heh.

I'm on Skype most of the time nowadays. I have Dieselmeat and Machine as friends there.

Drop a line and let us know what you're using/have used.
Nimrod
Nimrod
Admin

http://www.paragonsconstant.com

Back to top Go down

Instant Messengers? Empty Re: Instant Messengers?

Post  Machine Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:37 am

Well, I use MSN. But I don't think it's quite the same. Anything is reasonable really Razz I think we should also see if there are other games we all play
Machine
Machine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  undeadtexan Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:58 pm

I have skype and ventrilo, although I haven't used either in a year or so. I'd also have to find my headset and see if that still works.

and CoH is the only online game I play. I keep looking for something new, but I haven't found anything yet.
undeadtexan
undeadtexan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimrod Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:52 pm

Yeah I was thinking more of a "if one of us gets tired and just doesn't log back in for a long time, they know how to find us" type thing.

Getting everyone on a forum just hasn't worked. I haven't given up just yet, but... I think we need an awesome forum to draw them in... haha.

It happens every MMO. I make great friends that I love gaming with and when they drift off I always lose several. It'd be awesome to have something to go back to to find everyone.

Maybe in the next month or two I can either learn how to design a forum or scrape up some money to do one up nicely. www.paragonsconstant.com didn't quite turn out the way I wanted it to. Maybe it's my fault because I didn't heckle the guy I'd paid to do it into getting exactly what I wanted but... I didn't know what there was to work with, what was possible, etc.

I gots to do some homework. I still loved the angel's site and it was all canned. It took Dinah a while to do it but she did it all herself. Maybe it'll be my next project. I fully intend for "The Constant" to live on in Champions Online for those that go there.
Nimrod
Nimrod
Admin

http://www.paragonsconstant.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Machine Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:16 am

I mainly haven't been on much as I've been sorting University stuff out. But yeah, we should definitely get SOMETHING going
Machine
Machine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum